Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A "Throat-Grabber" that'll Blind-Side You!

When I'm not writing my own books, I'm reading a book by someone else--but there's never enough time. My reading stack is a mile high! But I've been taking it a bit slower this past week and actually had a chance to read at my leisure. Problem is, I picked up Blind Sight by James H. Pence--and forget leisure reading! The author had me on the first page--first paragraph, actually--and never let go right up to the last word. I read it in 24 hours! (And yes, I took a break to sleep.)

Seriously, folks, if you want a really good read that'll hold your interest from start to finish, and leave you second-guessing and blindsided at every turn, this is the book for you! It's the first book I've read by this author, but it certainly won't be the last. Keep 'em coming, James!

No comments:

Post a Comment