Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Win a Kindle...for Yourself or Someone Else!



Wish you had a Kindle? Maybe you already have one and would like to give one to someone else...? Well, here's your chance. Help me get the word out about book three of the Extreme Devotion series from New Hope Publishers--RED INK--and you just might win one! I need reviews of Red Ink on Amazon and CBD (and anywhere else you'd like to post it, including your own blog if you have one), so post one and you've taken the first step toward being entered to win. Then, if you aren't already a follower of this blog, click on "follow" so you will be. Finally, email me at ezyrtr@ca.rr.com to let me know you've entered and how to reach you if you're the winner. This contest will continue throughout the month of October, with a drawing for the winner in early November (in plenty of time for Christmas!), so get busy with the most important step in becoming a winner: get a copy of RED INK and read it! I would really appreciate it, gang!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathi,

    Red Ink arrived today! It is such a beautiful book that it speaks so eloquently to my heart. May I start doing online studies of the book on my website? This will be a wonderful way for me to study the book and allow others to benefit from my studies. It will also be excellent publicity for your book. As I do my online studies, your review will also get written simultaneously. When it is complete, I will publish it on your blog and on Amazon and CBD.

    Love and blessings,
    Miriam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathi -

    I ordered Red Ink yesterday. I can't wait to receive it and read it!

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete