Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Abundant Rain...to Quench Your Creative Thirst

Blurb for Abundant Rain

Writers are a peculiar breed. We are insecure and often struggle with discouragement. Abundant Rain is meant to be a buoy in that tossing sea. These short pieces will lift you up and keep you afloat and, most important, keep you connected to the source of all our inspiration, The One who has set us on this journey as writers of faith.

What readers are saying -

Marcia Laycock is one of the best devotion writers I've read. Each devotion is fresh, on target, and leaves me changed. As a writer, I've been encouraged and inspired by her writing. I have indeed been blessed richly by Abundant Rain. Thank you, Marcia, for writing a devotion book for us. :) Review by Ane Mulligan, editor, Novel Rocket.com


Abundant Rain, a devotional directed toward writers, is a well-written encouragement to all, including writers. The principles traverse occupational boundaries but certainly do speak to the writer in us. I found myself re-reading a few to more fully understand the profound principle imbedded within. A great read for writers and for anyone looking for the reason they should be doing what they do. Review by Barbara Derksen - author of Vanished and nine other books

Abundant Rain by Marcia Laycock zinged straight into my heart. And it’s a keeper. Normally I don’t read devotional books, but I was delightfully surprised when I began to read Abundant Rain. This devotional book is now on my desktop to be opened each day. While Abundant Rain is geared to writers, it would also be an inspiration to any type of artist, but especially those who use words as their medium. There were moments where the author’s devotional thoughts were exactly what I needed to hear that very day. Her anecdotes were at times hilarious or tenderly poignant. In each case my soul was deeply touched. I highly recommend Abundant Rain to all aspiring writers, artists, or even to those who have already experienced success. This devotional will help keep the journey of your artistic soul as straight as an arrow. Review by Christine Lindsay, Author of Shadowed in Silk

Whether your creative bent leans toward writing or some other artistic pursuit, you'll be blessed by this e-book. You can order it here:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/58017

No comments:

Post a Comment