Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Excellent Children's Book on Creation



I don't often have the opportunity to post a children's book on my blog, but author Janice Green has graciously sent me a copy of her recent release, The Creation. It's beautiful! If you have a little one (or two or three) in your life, you need this book.



In The Creation, children's author and illustrator Janice Green presents the day-by-day Genesis account with delightful word pictures and colorful hand-appliqued quilt illustrations. Questions included on each page encourage dialog between children and their caregivers. Through one-on-one snuggle time, children gain interest in the Bible, as caregivers embrace the opportunity to share their faith. You can order it at most online venues, including the following: http://honeycombadventures.com/.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathi! Janice is a friend of my writer's group here in SC. Thanks for reviewing her book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got my copy in the mail today to review! Excited to share it with my littles tomorrow!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete