Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Ready to Laugh and Be Blessed at the Same Time?


I'm not a slap-stick comedy fan but my husband is, so yesterday I accompanied him to an afternoon matinee to see "The Three Stooges." Though I wasn't extremely amused or entertained, I thoroughly enjoyed watching my husband ROFLOL. Well, today it's my turn. I get to tell you about a new book that made me chuckle--my kind of humor! I think you'll like it too. Here's the synopsis and ordering information:


Two Scoops of Grace is an inspirational/humorous gift book containing seventy chapters of 650-750 words each. Amusing, encouraging, and heart-rending stories of ditzy adventures and hellish nightmares fill the pages. Laugh with the author as she prays for a wife for the lonely new minister and ends up answering her own prayer. Squirm with her as she attempts to answer, “Can preachers have sex on Sundays?” Finally, grow with her as she seeks God’s face and some sanity through all the cow pies and chocolate éclairs of life in the real lane.

The transparent story-telling of Jeanette Levellie’s hurt-ridden yet humorous life in the real lane offers hope amidst the chaos. She openly shares her struggles to love and forgive spiteful people. She encourages readers to believe in themselves and the God who is bigger than any mess in their lives. Readers will find their hearts opening to God’s heart of grace and forgiveness. Burned-out Christians will take a vacation from their stresses, laughing at the misadventures of this candid yet wise lady.

Two Scoops of Grace speaks to the average Christian woman or man needing reassurance of a God who is interested in their hectic, often-frustrating life. They need confidence in their value to God and His kingdom. They longs to laugh more, at themselves and their crazy world. The humorous stories and caring suggestions in Two Scoops of Grace offer courage, hope and contentment.

To order go to:

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Scoops-Grace-Chuckles-Volume/dp/0983319618/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332286157&sr=1-2

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kathi! I'm happy my book made you laugh--I hope everyone feels that way when they read it. It's received some great reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, for which I'm thankful.

    Love and laughter,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for allowing me to host you here, my friend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete