Followers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Need some joy in your life?





I just received my copy of Live Your Joy, the newest literary offering from my dear friend Bonnie St. John, who has been "blitzing" the country on a promotional tour. I had the privilege of reading this book before it was officially released, and I have to tell you that this is one read you do NOT want to miss! Bonnie is not only an amazing lady (who doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't"), but she has captured the unlimited, contagious joy that so typifies her and recorded it right here in this book so the rest of us can experience it too. Live Your Joy is available at all major online venues and everywhere books are sold. Do yourself a favor and get one--and get an extra for someone else!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, Kathi my dear friend. And am looking forward to reading it often. I will network blog you too!

    ReplyDelete