Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Virtual Book Tour and Blogtalkradio Podcast!

Exciting stuff coming next month, folks! First, I will be doing "virtual book tour" for my novel My Son, John. Here's the link to learn more about it:

http://pumpupyourbookpromotion.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/announcing-contemporary-womens-novelist-kathi-macias-on-virtual-book-tour-09/

In addition, beginning Thursday, October 1, I will be hosting a one-hour per week blogtalkradio podcast called "Write the Vision." It will air from 6-7 p.m. Pacific time, and you can hear it at the following site (my page on both "on-air ministries" and "writers" will be up soon):

www.theicn.com

Once the show gets started, you'll be able to email me at the studio with specific writing questions, which I will answer on a future program. Hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment