Followers

Friday, September 18, 2009

"Write the Vision," blogtalkradio podcast, starting October 1!

Beginning Thursday, October 1, I will be hosting a one-hour-per-week blogtalkradio show titled "Write the Vision" via THE International Christian Network (www.theicn.com). The show will air each Thursday evening from 6--7 p.m. Pacific time and will include teaching times, interviews, and questions and answer sessions. The focus is on writing as a ministry, so if you've ever wanted to know anything about the Christian publishing world/industry/ministry, this is a show you don't want to miss! And you'll be able to email questions to me at kathimacias@theicn.com for me to answer on future shows. I hope you'll consider joining in! Blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun new project! I keep thinking I ought to do teleconferences, but never quite get around to them. This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    My question would be "How did you put this together?"

    Jan

    ReplyDelete