Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kay Marshall Strom's sequel is almost here!




I received the ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) of Kay Marshall Strom's next book in her Grace in Africa series just before leaving for my trip to St. Louis. Naturally I took the book with me on the plane. I thought I'd at least get a chapter or two read before dozing off, which is what I normally do on flights. Not this time! I read the final page just minutes before the plane touched down in St. Louis, and now I can't wait for book three!

The Voyage of Promise releases in October, so if you haven't already read book one of this excellent series--The Call of Zulina--do it now so you'll be ready to jump right in when this second book releases. You can order book one and pre-order book two at Amazon.com (just type in Kay Marshall Strom and start ordering)!

And Kay, get busy, would you? I REALLY want to see what happens to Grace!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh,my, that's great, Kathi! How long of a flght was it?

    I love the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathi! Let me whisper a secret: Book 3, "The Triumph of Grace," is all finished and edited. It will be released Feb. 1, 2011.

    ~Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette, did you read Kay's whispered secret? We only have to wait until February 1 for book three! I'm already counting the days. (The flight, counting a quick plane change in Phoenix, was about four hours.)

    ReplyDelete