Followers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stop Squeezing Me!!!



I love this lady! She's so...REAL! And she understands that we don't have to get our nails done and floss first before leading someone to Jesus. Whew! What a relief!!! Because if that were the case, I'd be in serious trouble in the evangelism department. (I had my nails done once because I was getting ready for a TV tour and my sweet husband thought it would be nice to actually have fingernails--or the facsimile--while being interviewed. Couldn't wait to get them off when the tour was finished! How in the world do people type or do dishes with them on???)

Yeah, I know. There's nothing wrong with them, and frilly chicks enjoy them. Good. Go for it! But for those of us who would rather watch a football game than go shopping (SERIOUSLY!), it's refreshing to have someone like Margot (rhymes with Fargo) Starbuck come along and tell us we don't have to be squeezed into that mold. (And with the extra pounds I've put on since I officially left middle-age behind and moved into those so-called "golden years," that's really good news because I'm having trouble squeezing into anything these days!)

If you'd like to spring free from "skinny jeans, nose jobs, highlights, and stilettos"...in other words, if you have thighs and are actually considering plastic surgery in order to finally feel good about who you are--SAVE YOURSELF A BUNCH OF MONEY AND GET THIS BOOK INSTEAD!

Unsqueezed by Margot Starbuck is available wherever fine books are sold, particularly at www.MargotStarbuck.com, so hop on over there and escape that suffocating mold!

1 comment:

  1. Haha..
    good post, girl.
    I love the idea of THIS!

    :D

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete