Followers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Shepherd for Christmas!



I am so honored to have been quoted on the back cover of this wonderful new book for Children, Little Shepherd by Cheryl Malandrinos. This is a lovely and unique approach to the Christmas story and will make a perfect gift for children of all ages. I encourage you to order copies for all the youngsters in your life. This grandma is surely going to! Join me at Amazon by clicking on (or pasting into your browser) this link:

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Shepherd-Cheryl-C-Malandrinos/dp/1616330856/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about Little Shepherd today. Your support and encouragement mean a great deal to me.

    The Christmas story is such a wonderful way to show children God's love for us. It reminds them that God always keeps His promises. I am so glad that God put this idea on my heart many years ago, and that He blessed me with seeing this project through to publication.

    I hope your readers will take a moment to check it out. The video trailer for the book is featured on my Amazon page.

    Blessings to all,

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!!
    My little boys love when we read to them!
    This is such a cute little way to share God's love :D
    Thanks, girls!

    ReplyDelete